Saturday, June 27, 2009

Next Read - Stink

So the kids seemed to want to shift gears from this book.

I am suggesting Stink and the Great Guinea Pig Express.

I should be an easier read.

I asked the older kids if they can do a writing assignment with this one. I would like them to write another chapter for this book. They can pick something in the story and write a different version of what happens next. They can be creative if they want to make it like a comic strip story as some of the illustrations in the book. It does not have to be long. Just clearly a begining, middle and end. If you child would like to do something different with the writing assignment let them go and let's see what they come up with.

I think they might be able to read it all by July 8, Wednesday. It looks like I can do an early morning meeting 9:15 if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment